Top 10 Tuesday: My Most Recent Reads (April Wrap Up!)

 

TTT (Top 10 Tuesday) is a weekly meme created by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week is My 8 Most Recent Reads. AKA my monthly wrap up!

1. Pastel Pink by Nikki Minty  

Rating: ★★★★
Date Read: 3rd April

2. the sunflower project by unLYSHed

Rating: ★★
Date Read: 4th April

3. The Sprite and the Gardener by Joe Whitt

Rating: ★★
Date Read: 5th April

4. Sweet Temptation by Cora Reilly

Rating: ★★
Date Read: 12th April

5. The Prison Healer by Lynette Noni

Rating: ★★
Date Read: 13th April

6. Bully by Penelope Douglas

Rating: ★★
Date Read: 21st April

7. Rival by Penelope Douglas

Rating: ★★
Date Read: 24th April

8. Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne

Rating: ★★★★
Date Read: 30th April

Let me know in the comments if you have read any of these books and what your favourite read in April was!

Books and bouquets. x

Bloglovin     Goodreads     Twitter     Instagram

Comments

  1. I'm so curious about The Sunflower Project!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-my-ten-most-recent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what's Sprite and Gardener about? That's a fun cover. And I've seen several people give a high rating to The Prison Healer by Lynette Noni, might check that out. Thanks!
    ~Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting mix of titles! I'm glad most of them were winners for you.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for The Sunflower Project - sunflowers are a favorite of mine.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look good! Love that cover of PAstel Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Greg. It was designed by Indicreates. She is a fabulous artist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment