Top 10 Tuesday: Book Quotes about Love

 

TTT (Top 10 Tuesday) is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week is 10 Book Quotes about Love. These were so hard to think of off the top of my head - a lot of them were googled for clarification.


“We accept the love we think we deserve.” 
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower


“You love me. Real or not real?
I tell him, Real.” 
― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay


“Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” 


“Look after my heart - I've left it with you.” 
― Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse


“I guess that’s just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up.” 
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium


“But in a solitary life, there are rare moments when another soul dips near yours, as stars once a year brush the earth. Such a constellation was he to me.” 
― Madeline Miller, Circe


“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” 


“And I wondered if love was too weak a word for what he felt, what he’d done for me. For what I felt for him.” 
― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury


I’m beginning to think that maybe great, epic romances don’t just happen. We have to make them ourselves.” 
― Marissa Meyer, Cress


I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything.
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

As always, I hope you enjoyed this list. Let me know in the comments if you've read any of these, and what some of your favourite quotes about love are!

Books and bouquets. x

Bloglovin     Goodreads     Twitter     Instagram

Comments

  1. I love these quotes! The first one was particularly good.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-lgbt-book-quotes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. “We accept the love we think we deserve.”

    If only we all could realize that we deserve so much!

    Wonderful quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love the quote from Mockingjay. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great quotes here!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/25/top-ten-tuesday-317/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great! Love is such a complicated, wonderful thing, isn't it?

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing them. My post: https://wordywitterings.com/2021/05/25/top-ten-tuesday-book-quotes-about-reading/comment-page-1/#comment-564

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing them. My post: https://wordywitterings.com/2021/05/25/top-ten-tuesday-book-quotes-about-reading/comment-page-1/#comment-564

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing them. My post: https://wordywitterings.com/2021/05/25/top-ten-tuesday-book-quotes-about-reading/comment-page-1/#comment-564

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment