Top 10 Tuesday: Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences

 

TTT (Top 10 Tuesday) is a weekly meme created by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week is 10 Book Titles that are Complete Sentences. This one was a weird one - it was easy to find short titles that worked as a sentence - but that felt like cheating! So here are some long(ish) book titles.

1. Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo

2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

3. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus

4. The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton

5. The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning

6. I Know Why the Caged Birds Sing by Maya Angelou

7. This is How You Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar and Max Gladstone

8. Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert

9. We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal

10. Cinderella is Dead by Kalynn Bayron

I hope you enjoyed this list, let me know in the comments if you've read any of these, and what some of your favourite books with titles that are complete sentences are!

Books and bouquets. x

Bloglovin     Goodreads     Twitter     Instagram

Comments

  1. I really need to read Clap When You Land sometime.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are-complete-sentences/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Can Keep A Secret- yes! I picked that one too. :) And I love Time War.

    Aristotle and Dante is awesome too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks this week! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday list for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that cover of Clap When You Land. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment