Top 10 Tuesday: Books with Nature on the Cover

TTT (Top 10 Tuesday) is a weekly meme created by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week is 10 Books with Nature on the Cover, which includes flowers, trees, animals, and pretty landscape scenes! These are all stunning covers. 

1. The Bright & The Pale by Jessica Rubinkowski

2. Descendant of the Crane by Joan He

3. Fortuna Sworn by KJ Sutton

4. This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron

5. Dearly by Margaret Atwood

6. The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson

7. People We Met on Vacation by Emily Henry

8. Crave by Tracy Wolff

9. A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair

10. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

I hope you enjoyed this list, let me know in the comments if you've read any of these, and what some of your favourite books with nature on the cover are!

Books and bouquets. x

Bloglovin     Goodreads     Twitter     Instagram

Comments

  1. There is something beautiful about books with elements of nature on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the cover for This Poison Heart. Perfect.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-mountains-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Poison Heart looks intimidating, I love it. LOL

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good ones! I think A Touch of Darkness would be my favorite.
    Lisa Loves Literature's Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Love the cover for The Bright & the Pale. And I can't wait to read People We Meet on Vacation!

    My TTT: https://memorymeetsimagination.wordpress.com/2021/05/11/top-ten-tuesday-the-four-elements/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Poison Heart has such a pretty cover. Descendant of The Crane too :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/05/11/top-ten-tuesday-315/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all lovely covers, but my favourite would have to be the cover of This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron.
    Here's my TTT list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous, but the first one is my favorite. It's beautiful and evocative.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh thee are nice! I like The Storm Crow a LOT- what a cool cover!- and A Touch of darkness is awesome too. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these new editions of The Iron Fey series, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many of these are on my tbr! Great picks!

    Lauren @ My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment