Top 10 Tuesday: Animals from Books

 

TTT (Top 10 Tuesday) is a weekly meme created by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week is 10 Animals from Books. I really struggled to find non-Harry Potter animals, I'm so attached to all of them - but I tried to branch out to make things more interesting. Enjoy!

1. Hedwig from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

2. Abraxos (Manon's Wyvern) from the Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas

3. Boxer from Animal Farm by George Orwell

4. Chairman Meow (Magnus' Cat) from the Shadowhunters Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

5. Trassel (Matthias' Wolf) from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

6. Buckbeak from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

7. Tea Dragons from The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O'Neill

8. Wilbur from Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

9. Lysandra (shapeshifter) from the Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas

10. Marley from Marley and Me by John Grogan

I hope you enjoyed this list, let me know in the comments what your favourite animals from books are!

Books and bouquets. x

Bloglovin     Goodreads     Twitter     Instagram

Comments

  1. So many great choices here!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/04/27/top-ten-tuesday-313/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tea dragons sound so cool!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-rabbits-from-books/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2021/04/top-ten-tuesday-animals-from-books.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. I could have easily done a list with just animals from HP. Instead of choosing one, I cheated and said ALL of them :) Marley and Wilbur are also on my list today.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilbur!! And ooh Magnus' Cat looks awesome too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Yes, there are a lot of animals in the Harry Potter series. Boxer and Wilbur are great choices too, though the thought of Boxer makes me feel very sad. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment